Maybe you are pleased with Roomba series of mopping robot. Getting service from these robotic tools is fine. However, sometimes you feel the problem at replacing the extractors of the Roomba 800 and 900. Most of the time cleaning the cleaning head module is quite required, but maybe you are worried about its proper exchanging.
This article will provide you the step by step clearing procedure. You just read once and replace the extractors of the Roomba 800 and 900 simply. An appropriate setup of the new cleaning module will give you the right way of cleaning the home floor regularly.
Follow the following steps one by one;
- Firstly, you have to pinch the yellow extractor frame release tabs of the Roomba 800 and 900 or anyone. This faceplate you to lift up the extractor frame. So, you just lift up the extractor frame and remove any obstructions.
Now, you have to reinstall the extractor again. At the time of reinstallation the dirt extractor, you have to be cautious about matching the color and shape the pegs of the extractor with the color and shape icons that appear on the cleaning module of the mopping robot. In this stage, you have to ensure that the frame of the extractor is aligned properly.
- Keeping cleans the cleaning head module of the Roomba 800 and 900 is important. If you ensure this, you will enjoy better service from them. You will only get the optimal work delivery if you clean the head module on a regular basis.
Here also do the same work like before. You just release the yellow extractor frame release tabs. After that, you need to lift up the extractor frame and clean any obstructions inside.
- Remove out properly the hair and dust that may appear in the square and hex pegs of the extractors of the robotic equipment, the Roomba 800 and 900.
- You have to remove the extractor’s caps here. Dust and hair may be collected on the cap or under the caps. You may find hair and debris around the metal axles. You should remove them properly.
- You should keep the vacuum path of the cleaning robot clear so that the debris can be absorbed easily and without any obstructions.
Therefore, replacing extractors of the Roomba 800 and 900 is quite important for keeping clean the mopping robot. You will be ensured the high-performance of these tools if you can rightly replace and keep clean the inside of the robotic cleaning equipment. Your cleaning task will be more enjoyable with this process of replacing the extractors.